Thursday

Drink, Memory

As a writer and aspiring filmmaker, I am, by nature, an observer. I notice the way a person holds a wine glass, for example, and the way they either enjoy or don't enjoy the liquid inside it. When you set out to make a great film, the way you tell a story is just as important as the story itself, and this is true of many aspects of life.
Being a wine consultant for an incredible company here in New York City, I have the privilege of tasting some of the best wines in the world. But my work in the wine industry doesn't end with selling and tasting. It's the way I hold my glass. I enjoy what I do. I am passionate about wine and the history of viticulture, just as I am passionate about film. The obvious thing to do is combine the two. Enter The Wine Files: Uncorked and Unscripted. I'll share candid insight on wining, dining, writing and film, and all the inspiration in between.
Salut!

photo by Craig Branagan

No comments: